Room Alert 32W
is AVTECH's most advanced hardware solution for "IT & Facilities Room Environment Monitoring, Alerting, Automatic Corrective Action & Wireless Sensor Monitoring"
. It is designed specifically to assist with monitoring computer room temperature, humidity, power, room entry and much more in multiple locations while utilizing wireless sensor technology to reduce or avoid running sensor cables. Room Alert 32W's Wireless Sensor Hubs (WiSH) communicate via a secure, private protocol that is ZigBee compatible, allowing users the ability to monitor up to 80 sensors both indoors and out up to 250' away. Room Alert 32W allows alert notifications via email, email-to-SMS, SNMP and more to devices like computers, mobile phones and mobile devices. Room Alert 32W offers an easy to use web browser interface for settings changes and viewing real-time temperature, humidity, power and other environment sensor status from anywhere. Room Alert 32W comes standard in a 1U 19" configuration, however rotating mounting wings can be used to mount on a wall or other desired locations. Even better, there's more . . .
The Room Alert 32W package includes a license for AVTECH's powerful Device ManageR application software, an advanced solution for the discovery, management, logging, graphing, advanced alerting and more of AVTECH's IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring hardware.
- The Room Alert 32W package allows real-time temperature and environment monitoring, logging, one click data export, advanced alerting, Fahrenheit/Celsius, high/low watermarks, temperature values in alerts, custom alert text and more.
- Easy Ethernet 'Plug and Play' setup for remote temperature and environment monitoring from anywhere.
- Includes built-in Digital Temperature, Digital Humidity and Power Sensors.
- Includes a built-in Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) and PoE compatability.
- Includes 1 external Digital Temperature, 1 external Room Entry and 1 Powered WiSH Sensor.
- Includes 8 Digital Sensor Ports for use with AVTECH's sensors for Digital Temperature, Digital Outdoor Temperature, Digital Fluid Temperature or Digital Temperature & Humidity.
- Includes 16 channels for switch sensors or dry contacts.
- Includes additional ports to add 2 relays, 2 Light Tower & Relay Adapters (LTAs), and 2 low voltage analog sensors.
- Includes the ability to monitor and support 10 WiSH or WiSPR wireless hubs to monitor an additional 40 sensors.
- Includes PUSH Technology and SNMP Trap & Query compatibility.
- Advanced alerting by email, email-to-SMS, SNMP, web page update & more.
- Use the built-in web server, bundled Device ManageR software, or any SNMP application to monitor.
- Sensor data is available in JSON format, making it easy to integrate into other applications.
- Use Room Alert 32W with or without a host system. That's right... No PC Required!
It runs as a Windows Service and automatically discovers AVTECH's hardware units or Axis IP cameras across the network, allowing users to immediately be informed when environmental thresholds are passed. Device ManageR's web browser interface allows users to view and manage any or all units on their network, graph and log sensor data in real-time or over a specified date range, send out alerts if an issue or event arises, and much more. Plugins are optionally available for Windows/Linux shutdown, reboot and/or log off; dial out via GSM, text or voice modems; advanced reporting, and more. New "dashboard" capabilities allow users to create the interface they desire, for their unique needs.
A Super Bundle
of plugins is available and includes all bundles at no extra cost for customers with GoToMyDevices Enterprise service. As new plugins are added to these bundles, they are included at no charge for immediate download. There is no annual service fee for AVTECH's software, download access, new versions and technical support if GoToMyDevices service is maintained on AVTECH's hardware monitors.
is AVTECH's new, state-of-the-art cloud monitoring service designed for new and existing Room Alert users. It provides the ability to easily monitor temperature and environmental conditions from anywhere, at anytime, via the web. Regardless of your web interface of choice, the look, function, and entire user experience is always the same. Use GoToMyDevices to view all connected sensor and monitor devices without the need to install software, configure an email server, or worry about network concerns. Users can monitor, alert, log, graph, view, report, map, manage and protect their facilities with both ease and confidence.
Room Alert 32W
can easily monitor environments such as phone or wiring closets, critical rack cabinets and larger computer rooms or data centers and more. Since Room Alert 32W is connected via Ethernet and does not require a host PC for operation, it can be located anywhere an Ethernet connection is available. This monitor is Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled allowing it to be placed anywhere PoE Ethernet is available. Sensors can be run inside a rack cabinet, air vent, sub floor or other location. Room Alert 32W will help to protect valuable IT equipment and minimize downtime if a disaster should occur. It can also be used to manage utility use by monitoring power consumption, allowing possibilities to reduce energy costs.
Room Alert 32W
can also be easily used in non-technology environments like residential and commercial buildings, restaurants, warehouses, green houses and more. The possibilities for use are endless.
Call one of our experienced Product Specialists for answers. or send us an email at Sales@AVTECH.com
Protect Your Facility
... Don't Wait Until It's Too Late!
Remember, 'Proactive Monitoring' is always better than 'Disaster Recovery'.
* The first year of GoToMyDevices Personal is available for free on the first Room Alert purchased for your organization. Future Room Alert purchases will include a special promotional upgrade to GoToMyDevices Professional for three (3) months. AVTECH reserves the right to change this special offer at any time.