Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi
is one of AVTECH's advanced hardware solutions for "IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring, Alerting & More"
. It is designed specifically to assist with monitoring of temperature and other environmental conditions where a small footprint is needed, where access to electricity may not exist, when the investment cost needs to be minimal, or deployment volume is high.
By attaching external sensors, the Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi is the perfect host for specific and targeted monitoring with a focus on keeping costs contained. Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi offers an easy to use web browser interface for settings changes and viewing real-time temperature and other environment sensor status from anywhere. You can always use a Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi!
- The Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi package allows real-time temperature and environment monitoring, logging, one click data export, advanced alerting, Fahrenheit/Celsius, high/low watermarks, temperature values in alerts, custom alert text and more.
- Easy Wi-Fi 'SoftAP' setup for remote temperature and environment monitoring from anywhere.
- Includes built-in Digital Temperature Sensor.
- Includes 1 Digital Sensor Port for use with AVTECH's sensors for Digital Temperature, Digital Outdoor Temperature, Digital Fluid Temperature, Digital Temperature & Humidity, or Digital Temperature & Analog.
- Includes 1 channel for a switch sensor or dry contact.
- Powered with a 5V international power adapter (included).
- Includes a Factory Reset Button.
- Includes PUSH Technology.
- Use the bundled Device ManageR software or GoToMyDevices to monitor. If you use an SNMP application for monitoring, consider the Room Alert 3E
- Sensor data is available in JSON format, making it easy to integrate into other applications.
- Use environment monitoring device with or without a host system. That's right... No PC Required! This saves money, improves reliability, provides options.
The Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi package includes a license for AVTECH's powerful Device ManageR application software, an advanced solution for the discovery, management, logging, graphing, advanced alerting and more of AVTECH's IT & Facilities Environment Monitoring hardware.
- IEEE 802.11 b/g and IEEE 802.11n (single stream) WLAN interface (2.4 GHz only)
- IEEE 802.11 d/h/i/j/k/w/r
- IEEE 802.11i Support - WPA-Personal, WPA2-Personal, WEP (client only)
- RF Average Output 802.11b: 16.5dBm +/- 1.5dBm
- RF Average Output 802.11g: 13-15dBm +/- 1.5dBm
- RF Average Output 802.11n: 12-14.5dBm +/- 1.5dBm
- Compliant with EU Directive 1999/5/EC
- USA FCC ID: R68XPICOW
- Canada IC ID: 3867A-XPICOW
- Japan ID: 201-135275
It runs as a Windows Service and automatically discovers AVTECH's hardware units or Axis IP cameras across the network, allowing users to immediately be informed when environmental thresholds are passed. Device ManageR's web browser interface allows users to view and manage multiple units (any or all) on their network, graph and log sensor data in real-time or over a specified date range, send out alerts if an issue or event arises, and much more. Plugins are optionally available for Windows/Linux shutdown, reboot and/or log off; dial out via GSM, text or voice modems; advanced reporting, and more. New "dashboard" capabilities allow users to create the interface they desire, for their unique needs.
A Super Bundle
of plugins is also available and includes all bundles at a low price so all functionality is available. As new plugins are added to these bundles, they are included at no charge for immediate download. There is no annual service fee for AVTECH's software, download access, new versions and technical support if support is maintained on AVTECH's hardware monitors.
is AVTECH's new, state-of-the-art cloud monitoring service designed for new and existing Room Alert users. It provides the ability to easily monitor temperature and environmental conditions from anywhere, at anytime, via the web. Regardless of your web interface of choice, the look, function, and entire user experience is always the same. Use GoToMyDevices to view all connected sensor and monitor devices without the need to install software, configure an email server, or worry about network concerns. Users can monitor, alert, log, graph, view, report, map, manage and protect their facilities with both ease and confidence.
Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi
can easily monitor environments such as phone or wiring closets, critical rack cabinets and other facilities of all types. Since Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi is connected via Wi-Fi and does not require a host PC for operation, it can be located anywhere a Wi-Fi signal is available. Sensors can be run inside a rack cabinet, air vent, sub floor or other location. This environment monitoring device will help to protect valuable IT equipment or other property and minimize downtime if a disaster should occur. It can also be used to manage utility use by monitoring power consumption, allowing possibilities to reduce energy costs.
Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi
can also be easily used in non-technology environments like residential and commercial buildings, restaurants, warehouses, green houses and much more. The possibilities for use are endless. It's easy installation and use is the reason it is one of the highest volume selling Room Alert model available.
Call one of our experienced Product Specialists for answers. or send us an email at Sales@AVTECH.com
Protect Your Facility
... Don't Wait Until It's Too Late!
Remember, 'Proactive Monitoring' is always better than 'Disaster Recovery'.
* The first year of GoToMyDevices Personal is available for free on the first Room Alert purchased for your organization. Future Room Alert purchases will include a special promotional upgrade to GoToMyDevices Professional for three (3) months. AVTECH reserves the right to change this special offer at any time.