The Axis M1013
Network Camera offers a cost-effective, IP-based solution for professional indoor security surveillance and remote monitoring. Its functional fixed network design delivers superior image quality using progressive scan while providing built-in video motion detection, an active tampering alarm and support for advanced event alerting and more through Device ManageR (included) software.
The Axis M1013 Network Camera can deliver simultaneous H.264, Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 video streams, allowing for optimization in image quality and bandwidth. The MPEG-4 compression mode is ideal for installations where available bandwidth is restricted and higher frame rates are required.
The Axis M1013 Network Camera can connect directly to an IP network via Ethernet. With a built-in web server, the Axis M1013 enables remote monitoring over a local area network or the internet using a standard web browser. These Axis Network Cameras are an ideal choice for securing data centers, offices, shops and other facilities where running cables may be difficult or an Ethernet connection is not available. Special features have been built into the bundled Device ManageR software that allow alert notifications to unlimited recipients via SMS and email based upon motion detection. Snapshot photos can be sent to mobile devices with alert text and a link back to the Device ManageR's web browser interface where live real-time video can be watched from your remote desktop, BlackBerry, mobile phone or other web browsing device. View single camera images or call up a summery to view multiple cameras on the network.
- Superior image quality using a progressive scan CMOS sensor and advanced video processing
- Up to 30 frames per second in all resolutions ranging up to 640x480 at different compression levels
- Supports simultaneous H.264, Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 streams for optimization of image quality and bandwidth
- Built-in web server, video motion detection and an active tampering alarm
- Scheduled and triggered event functionality with alarm notification via e-mail, TCP, HTTP, and upload of images via e-mail, FTP and HTTP
- Capability to insert privacy masking, custom logo or overlay image in the video stream
- Up to 20 viewers can directly access the camera simultaneously; virtually unlimited viewers if streamed through an application server
- Security: multi-user level password protection for restricted camera access, plus IP address filtering and HTTPS encryption
- Easy installation using Axis Internet Dynamic DNS Service or the Windows-based Axis IP Utility or AVTECH's Device ManageR software
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including Axis VAPIX and Axis Media Control SDK
NOTE: AVTECH's Bundled Device ManageR software provides unlimited discovery of Axis Network Cameras and acts as a single interface for viewing real-time images for multiple cameras found on the network.
Call one of our experienced Product Specialists for answers or send us an email at Sales@AVTECH.com
Protect Your Facility... Don't Wait Until It's Too Late!
Remember, 'Proactive Monitoring' is always better than 'Disaster Recovery'.