The Axis P5512 PTZ
Network Camera offers a cost-effective, IP-based solution for professional indoor security surveillance and remote monitoring. Its unique fixed dome with instant pan/tilt/zoom design offers a built-in 12x optical zoom and auto focus, delivering superior image quality both day and night, using CCD. It provides auto flip, built-in video motion detection, integrated two-way audio and support for advanced event alerting, automatic corrective action and more through AVTECH's Device ManageR (included) software.
The Axis PTZ Network Camera can deliver simultaneous H.264 and/or Motion JPEG streams for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints making it ideal for installations where available bandwidth is restricted and higher frame rates are required.
The Axis PTZ Network Camera is Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cable. With a built-in web server, the Axis P5512 PTZ enables remote monitoring over a local area network or the internet using a standard web browser. The Axis P5512 PTZ is ideal for monitoring data centers and other facilities both indoors and out. Special features have been built into the bundled Device ManageR software that allow alert notifications to unlimited recipients via SMS and email based upon motion detection. Snapshot photos can be sent to mobile devices with alert text and a link back to the Device ManageR's web browser interface where live real-time video can be watched from your remote desktop, BlackBerry, mobile phone or other web browsing device. View single camera images or call up a summery to view multiple cameras on the network.
- Superior image quality using CCD and advanced video processing
- Non-invasive with instant pan/tilt/zoom design with 360° auto flip, 12x optical zoom and day/night functionality
- Up to 30 frames per second
- Supports simultaneous H.264 and Motion JPEG streams for optimization of image quality and bandwidth
- Built-in web server, video motion detection, integrated two-way audio with pre- and post-alarm buffers
- Scheduled and triggered event functionality with alarm notification via email, TCP, HTTP, and upload of images via e-mail, FTP and HTTP
- Capability to insert privacy masking, custom logo or overlay image in the video stream
- Up to 20 viewers can directly access the camera simultaneously; virtually unlimited viewers if streamed through an application server
- Security: multi-user level password protection for restricted camera access, plus IP address filtering
- Easy installation using Axis Internet Dynamic DNS Service, Windows-based Axis IP Utility or AVTECH's Device ManageR software
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including Axis VAPIX and Axis Media Control SDK
NOTE: AVTECH's Bundled Device ManageR software provides unlimited discovery of Axis Network Cameras and acts as a single interface for viewing real-time images for multiple cameras found on the network.
Call one of our experienced Product Specialists for answers regarding this Axis P5512 PTZ or send us an email at Sales@AVTECH.com
Protect Your Facility... Don't Wait Until It's Too Late!
Remember, 'Proactive Monitoring' is always better than 'Disaster Recovery'.