|AVTECH Software is pleased to announce that an update to the Room Alert 4E Firmware is available for download at AVTECH.com.
Room Alert 4E Firmware v2.1.3 includes the following:
- Added the ability to query the currently configured sensor labels via SNMP. Please be sure to download the latest SNMP MIB file for the Room Alert 4E to enable this new functionality.
- Resolved an issue that could cause configured Pings to incorrectly report their status.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the Switch Sensor Label to not save properly.
- Resolved an issue that could cause temperature readings between 0.0C and -1.0C to display incorrectly on the web interface. They were being calculated properly for alert monitoring, but were being rounded incorrectly when displayed on the Status page.
- For additional information about the updates included with Room Alert 4E v2.0.0 firmware, please click here.
Thank you for choosing Room Alert 4E and feel free to contact us at Support@AVTECH.com or 888.220.6700 if you have any questions.