Room Alert 3E
Room Alert 3E Firmware v2.0.2 Available Room Alert 3E Firmware v2.0.2 Released 3 November 2016
November 3, 2016
AVTECH Software is pleased to announce that an update to the Room Alert 3E firmware is available for download at GoToMyDevices.com.
***Please Read The Following Before Updating***
NOTE: AVTECH Device ManageR v6.2.0 or higher is required for this update. Please be sure any web browsers currently accessing the unit are closed to be sure all files are updated correctly.
- Added a new setting that should be used when a device is powered with Power over Ethernet. This will add an extra automatic adjustment to the internal temperature sensor to bring it more in line with the external temperature.
- Resolved an issue that could cause reboots when emails were sent through certain SMTP servers.
- Resolved an issue that could cause problems when saving settings due to specific web browser configurations.
- Updated wording on input validation when configuring settings.
- Updated display when configuring analog thresholds on a Temperature & Analog Sensor to make it more obvious when a custom scale is in use.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the getData.json output to be invalid with very low heat index readings.
- Resolved an issue with saving Temperature & Analog Sensor settings through Safari.
- Resolved an issue that caused a slight discrepancy in analog thresholds in alert emails.