Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi
Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi Firmware v2.0.0 Available Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi Firmware v2.0.0 Released 15 August 2018
August 15, 2018
AVTECH Software is pleased to announce that an update to the Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi firmware is available for download at RoomAlert.com.
- Added alarm configuration options.
- Added ability to set custom sensor names for digital and switch sensors.
- Added ability to set high & low thresholds on digital sensors.
- Added ability to set switch sensor to Alarm on Open or Closed.
- Added ability to apply adjust value to digital sensor readings.
- Updated alarm icons in Status page to reflect the sensor’s alarm status, based on set thresholds.
- Added ability to trigger an alarm if the external digital sensor is disconnected.
- Added SMTP Email capabilities.
- Added ability to configure SMTP Email settings.
- Added capability to send emails in response to a triggered or cleared alert.
- Added support for dew point on Digital Temperature & Humidity Sensors.
- Added support for Digital Temperature & Analog Sensors.
- Added support for analog custom scale.
- Added support for Digital Active Power Sensors.
- GoToMyDevices.com has moved to Account.RoomAlert.com. The firmware has been updated to support and reference this change.
- Updated the RoomAlert.com push functionality so that a push is triggered on same conditions as other Room Alert models.
- Added date & time configuration.
- Added capability to select timezone, time display, and time format.
- Added option to sync Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi to a custom time server.
- Added ability to reset Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi to factory defaults through web interface.
- Added ability to save temperature scale as Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Made updates to improve network stability and security.
For information on previous Room Alert 3W releases click here.