Room Alert 12E
Room Alert 12E Firmware v3.2.4 Available
February 15, 2019
AVTECH Software is pleased to announce that an update to the Room Alert 12E firmware is available for download at RoomAlert.com.
- Web interface updates
- Status page
- Renamed and relocated the Status page refresh rate field for clarity.
- Settings-->Click Here To Access Settings page
- Updated help text and added FAQ link to assist users in troubleshooting sign-in issues.
- Settings–>SMTP page
- Added character limits below most fields for clarity.
- Added FAQ links to assist users in troubleshooting email issues.
- Added error message to Password field when save of more than 11 characters attempted.
- Shortened allowed characters on Password field to 12. (12th character required to trigger error message mentioned above.)
- Updated text on test email confirmation pop-up for clarity.
- Settings–>SNMP page
- Added “v1” to page title for clarity.
- Settings–>Advanced–>Device ManageR Push page
- Updated tab and field names for clarity.
- Added help text and FAQ link to assist users in preventing discovery issues in Device ManageR.
- Reset fields when Device ManageR is push disabled after having been enabled.
- getData.json & trace file updates
- Added Ethernet Configuration settings from the Settings–>Network page to assist Technical Support with troubleshooting connectivity issues.
For information on previous Room Alert 12E releases click here.