Room Alert 32E/W
Room Alert 32E Firmware v3.2.5 Available
May 23, 2019
AVTECH Software is pleased to announce that an update to the Room Alert 32E firmware is available for download at RoomAlert.com.
- Web interface
- Settings–>Sensors page
- Improved error message that displays when 6 digits are entered in the high/low threshold fields for the following sensors:
- Digital Temperature
- Digital Temperature & Humidity (including heat index and dew point)
- Digital Temperature & Analog (analog with custom scale enabled)
- Added validation to the following fields for the Digital Active Power w/ Temperature Sensor:
- “Sensor Label”
- Temperature “High” and “Low” threshold fields
- Temperature “Adjust” field
- URL commands
- Modified commands to reset unit to defaults, reset a WiSH sensor and reset all WiSH sensors to require authentication.
- Push functionality
- Fixed an issue that could prevent another push to RoomAlert.com or Device ManageR from triggering while a RoomAlert.com push is already in progress.
- Misc. updates
- Added additional filtering to parsing of data received from sensors to avoid erroneous readings.
For information on previous Room Alert 32E releases click here.