Room Alert 3E
Room Alert 3E Firmware v2.2.5 Available
May 23, 2019
AVTECH Software is pleased to announce that an update to the Room Alert 3E firmware is available for download at RoomAlert.com.
- Web interface
- Status page
- Replaced image of Room Alert 3E to show new enclosure.
- Settings–>Sensors page
- Improved error message that displays when 6 digits are entered in the high/low threshold fields for the following sensors:
- Digital Temperature
- Digital Temperature & Humidity (including heat index and dew point)
- Digital Temperature & Analog (analog with custom scale enabled)
- Added validation to the following fields for the Digital Active Power w/ Temperature Sensor:
- “Sensor Label”
- Temperature “High” and “Low” threshold fields
- Temperature “Adjust” field
- URL commands
- Modified command to reset unit to defaults to require authentication.
- Push functionality
- Fixed an issue that could prevent another push to RoomAlert.com or Device ManageR from triggering while a RoomAlert.com push is already in progress.
- SNMP functionality
- Added support for digital sensor labels in the MIB tree.
- Misc. updates
- Added support for latest hardware revision.
For information on previous Room Alert 3E releases click here.