Room Alert 3E
Room Alert 3E Firmware v2.0.1 Available Room Alert 3E Firmware v2.0.1 Released 13 April 2016
April 13, 2016
AVTECH Software is pleased to announce that an update to the Room Alert 3E Firmware is available for download at AVTECH.com.
***Please Read The Following Before Updating***
NOTE: AVTECH Device ManageR v6.2.0 or higher is required for this update. Please be sure any web browsers currently accessing the unit are closed to be sure all files are updated correctly.
- Updated the link to FAQs displayed on the Help page.
- Updated the GoToMyDevices push functionality so a push will be triggered as soon as a new digital sensor is connected.
- Updated GoToMyDevices push so that a push is triggered immediately when an alarm configured on Room Alert is triggered.
- Updated GoToMyDevices push so that a push is sent after the voltage returns from 0V on analog sensors.
- Resolved an issue that could cause GoToMyDevices pushes to occur too frequently if custom analog readings were calculated as negative numbers.
- Added a trace output that displays whether a delayed push was intended for Device ManageR or GoToMyDevices.
- Added support for the ‘+’ character in email address fields.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the device to reboot when an email was sent that resulted in a ‘Sender Address Rejected’ response from the email server.
- Updated the configuration to tracing output is now enabled by default.
- Updated the firmware UPD file so it contains smaller files that are more efficient to upload over various network speeds and topologies.
- Resolved an issue that allowed users to enter a value in the ‘Refresh Every X Seconds’ field that was larger than the maximum size allowed.
- Resolved an issue that required users to enter a High and Low Alarm On value when certain custom scale configurations were made.
- Updated the Light Tower Name field to be grayed out when the ‘No Light Tower/Relay’ option is selected.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the device to still use the default NTP time server, even when a new server is configured.
- Added a telnet option to print the last push values to trace output to help diagnose GoToMyDevices push issues.
- Resolved an issue that could prevent the NTP server IP from resolving via DNS.
- Resolved an issue that could cause Alarm Profiles to be saved incorrectly for Analog and Switch Sensors.
- Updated SNMP Trap processing so traps are sent to the second and third SNMP Trap IP, even if a valid IP is not entered for the first SNMP Trap IP.
- Resolved an issue that would not display the Save Settings option after resolving a second host name in the Date & Time Settings page.