Your Room Alert Account on RoomAlert.com has powerful, eye-catching reporting features that you may use to track trends in your environment.
You may view a video demonstration of creating a report below:
The steps to create your first report are below. In our example, we’re going to create a report that shows specific temperatures in a data center: the temperatures at the front and back of a server rack and on an air conditioner vent.
1. Log in to your account at RoomAlert.com.
2. Select Reporting in the navigation bar to the left. The New Report page will appear, where you may select sensors, choose your time range and enter a title.
3. First, select device/sensor pairs in the Add a channel area at the lower left of the screen.
– In the Select a Device drop-down menu, select a Room Alert Monitor.
– When the matching sensor drop-down menu appears, select a specific sensor on that Room Alert Monitor.
– Select Add. The first line in your graph will appear.
– Repeat for as many device/sensor pairs as you wish to see in one graph.
4. Next, select a time range using either the drop-down menu or the calendar feature in the lower right of the screen.
– In the time-range drop-down menu, you may leave the default, Last 24 Hours, or choose another time period. In our example, we’re choosing Last 30 Days.
– If you would prefer a specific date range, you may instead select the calendar icon and pick start and end dates. Select Apply to apply your date range.
5. Then, enter a title for your report.
– Select New Report at the top left of the screen and enter your own title. Ours is called ‘Data Center Temperatures.’
– Then press Enter on your keyboard or click outside the title field.
4. Finally, select Save in the top right of the screen to save your report.
To download your report, select the PDF or CSV icon at the top right of the screen.
To re-open your saved report later:
1. Select Reporting in the navigation bar to the left. The New Report page will open.
2. Select the Open at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select your report’s title from the drop-down menu that appears.
Now that you’ve created your first report, see our FAQ, How To Create A Report In Your RoomAlert.com Account (VIDEO), for useful ways to view your data.