© 1988-2017 AVTECH Software, Inc.
All Rights Reserved Worldwide.
After you register for GoToMyDevices.com and log in for the first time, you may request access to a subscription so that you may see your (or another) organization’s Room Alert devices. You may request access to as many subscriptions as you need.
If you would like to request access to your (or another) organization’s GoToMyDevices.com subscription, follow these steps:
2. Select My Account at the top of the page.
3. On the Account page, select the Subscriptions tab. There, you may see what subscriptions you have access to already. Notice that, in this example, New User does not have any subscriptions yet.
4. Select Add Subscription at the top right of the page.
5. In the Add Subscription page, enter the MAC address of a Room Alert that you need access to.
– This Room Alert may belong to you or to another organization.
– If you’re not sure where to find the MAC address, this FAQ shows you where to look: Where to Find the MAC Address of a Room Alert.
6. Select Request Subscription Access.
7. Once you’ve submitted your request:
– The name of the organization you’ve requested access to will now appear under Pending in your Account page under the Subscriptions sub-tab.
– GoToMyDevices will send an email to the subscription owner to approve your request.
8. Once the subscription owner approves your request, you’ll receive another email from GoToMyDevices letting you know you’ve been added.