To upgrade your Room Alert Account, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your account at RoomAlert.com.
2. In the navigation bar to the left, select your organization name and then select Manage Account.
3. In the Account Status tab, which opens by default, locate the Current Plan section and select Upgrade.
To see pricing and feature information for each upgrade level, you may select Pricing & Features next to the Upgrade link.
To enable guest billing, please see How To Create Public URLs In Your RoomAlert.com Account.
4. In the Account Upgrade form that appears, fill out the requested items:
– In Level, select the desired level from the drop-down list.
To see pricing and feature information for each upgrade level, you may select Pricing & Features below the Level field.
– In Bill Me, choose Monthly or Yearly, depending on your preference.
– In Order Summary, you’ll see the total due.
– If you have a promo code, enter it in Promotion by selecting Enter Code.
– Fill out your credit card information in the Card Number, Expiration Date and CVV fields.
– You may leave the Keep this card on file checkbox selected or deselect it.
– You may also enter a PO number in Purchase Order # for your record-keeping purposes if you wish.
5. Then select Upgrade Now.
You’ll immediately be upgraded to the level you’ve chosen. (You may need to log out and log back in again to see it take effect.)