After you register at RoomAlert.com and log in for the first time, you may request access to an account so that you may see your (or another) organization’s Room Alert Monitors. You may request access to as many accounts as you need.
If you would like to request access to your (or another) organization’s Room Alert Account, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Room Alert Account. (If you haven’t yet registered at RoomAlert.com, please see this FAQ for instructions: How To Register For A RoomAlert.com Account (VIDEO).)
2. Select the user icon at the top right of the page.
3. Then select Accounts.
4. On the Account page, you may see what active accounts you have access to already.
5. Select Add Account at the top right of the page.
6. In the Add Account page, enter the MAC address of a Room Alert that you need access to.
– This Room Alert may belong to you or to another organization.
– If you’re not sure where to find the MAC address, this FAQ shows you where to look: Where to Find the MAC Address of a Room Alert.
7. Select Request Account Access.
8. Once you’ve submitted your request:
– The name of the organization you’ve requested access to will now appear under Pending Accounts in your Accounts page.
– An email will be sent to the account owner to approve your request.
9. Once the account owner approves your request, you’ll receive an email letting you know you’ve been added. The name of the organization will now appear under Active Accounts in your Accounts page.